Patient Relations at UPMC in Ireland
Your Care is Our Primary Concern.
If you wish to raise a concern, ask a question, or discuss anything with us during your stay at one of our hospitals, please ask to speak to any member of our team.
Our team can:
- Provide advice about our services.
- Process your feedback.
- Help you resolve any issues you may be having.
- Tell you, on request, where to send a further letter or email with details of your experience.
Here at UPMC in Ireland, we promise to handle any issues raised and treat all personal details in confidence and without any prejudice.
- Issue a written response to all relevant correspondence we receive.
- Pass on any praise.
- Strive to act on any suggestions that will improve the patient experience for others.
Your feedback is welcome and valued as it allows us to continually improve our services. We monitor patient feedback through our patient satisfaction surveys. All patients are invited to complete these. The information collected as part of these surveys complies with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
We value our patients' feedback because it assists us in our continuous improvement efforts.