Dr. Philip Hu
- UPMC Kildare Hospital
MD, FCARCSI, FFPMCAI, Dip Mgt IPAProfessional Profile
Dr. Hu graduated from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI) in 1997 with honours. He completed his specialist training in anaesthesia, intensive care medicine, and pain management in Ireland. He was a pain medicine fellow at St. Vincent’s University Hospital, Dublin and the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, UK. In 2009, he was appointed to the position of consultant specialist in pain medicine in Tallaght University Hospital, Dublin.
Dr. Hu is a Fellow of the College of Anaesthesiologists, Ireland and of the Faculty of Pain Medicine, College of Anaesthetists (Ireland).
- Spinal pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Persistent post-surgical pain
- Abdominal and pelvic pain
- Facial pain and headaches
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Interventional pain therapies
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Multi-disciplinary management of chronic pain