Mr. Alan Laing
- UPMC Aut Even Hospital
- Foot and Ankle
- Sports Injuries
MB, BCh, BAO, AFRCSI, MMSc, MD, FRCS (Tr & Orth)Professional Profile
Alan Laing is a graduate of NUI Galway and having completed his surgical training on the Irish Trauma and Orthopaedic Training Programme, he was entered on the specialist register of orthopaedic surgeons.
Mr. Laing has a subspecialist interest in surgery of the foot and ankle. He has completed fellowships at the Hansen Foot and Ankle Institute, Harborview, Seattle and at the Clinique St Antoine de Padoue, Bordeaux.
Mr. Laing offers a comprehensive orthopaedic service encompassing the management of acute foot and ankle fractures, sports and dance injuries.
- Plantar fasciitis and achilles tendon pathologies
- Deformity correction (flat foot and high arch pathologies)
- Ankle arthritis (total ankle replacement)
- Bunion and hammertoe deformities
- Rheumatological and diabetic foot conditions
- Professional Memberships
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society