Dr. Eimear O’Brennan
- UPMC Kildare Hospital
MBChB (Hons), MRCPUK, MRCP(DERM)Professional Profile
Dr. Eimear O’Brennan completed her dermatology training and worked as a consultant dermatologist in Liverpool, UK.
Dr. O’Brennan is a graduate of the University of Leicester, where she received the highest commendation for her outstanding performance in medical school and her final year examinations. She received similar recognition for her outstanding performance in all three components of the MRCP UK examinations and the MRCP UK specialty examination in dermatology. She has presented her research at international conferences and has published widely in international journals. She has received numerous post graduate awards for her work.
Teaching is an integral component of her practice and she has been involved in the teaching of undergraduate and postgraduate medical and allied health professionals.
- Acne vulgaris
- Immunobullous disorders
- Hyperhidrosis & inflammatory diseases
- Pregnancy dermatoses
- Hair loss
- Vulval and male genital dermatology
- Contact dermatitis
- Mole checks and skin surgery for
- Melasma removal of suspected skin cancer
- Professional Memberships
- Member of the Irish and British Associations of Dermatology
- Member of The British Medical Laser Association
- Member of The British Cosmetic Dermatology Group