Mr. Conor O'Brien
- UPMC Kildare Hospital
- Direct Access Endoscopy
MD, FRCPIProfessional Profile
Mr. Conor O’ Brien graduate of University College Dublin. He completed his specialist training in gastroenterology and hepatology in St. Vincent’s University Hospital and Beaumont Hospital in Dublin. He completed his research fellowship in St. Vincent’s University Hospital and the University of Newcastle, UK.
He has worked as consultant gastroenterologist / hepatologist at Toronto Western Hospital. Since returning to Ireland in 2007 he has been working as a consultant gastroenterologist / hepatologist in Beaumont Hospital.
- Gastro-oesphageal reflux disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Therapeutic endoscopy
- Autoimmune and fatty liver disease
- Professional Memberships
- Royal College of Physicians for Ireland Irish Society of Gastroenterology
- American Association for the study of Liver Disease
- British Association for Study of the Liver