UPMC Sports Medicine Clinic
- WIT Arena, First Floor, Carriganore, Co. Waterford, X91 XD96
- Tel: 051-376827
- Email: email@example.com
Our clinic in Waterford at WIT Arena gives patients access to world-renowned sports and exercise injury treatment and rehabilitation closer to home.
The clinics includes state-of-the-art rehab gyms where our specialists assess strength and performance so you can safely get back to your sport.
Services at UPMC Sports Medicine Clinic
Our clinic offers:
- A team of international sports medicine experts.
- Cutting-edge equipment.
- Advanced sports medicine treatments, some of which you can't find elsewhere in the South East.
- Sports medicine consultations and injury clinic, with same-day diagnostics.
- Concussion baseline testing, post-injury testing, and concussion rehab.
- Physiotherapy to treat bone, muscle, tendon, or ligament injuries, or to help you heal after surgery.
- Blood flow restriction therapy.
- Shockwave and Winback® therapy.
- Sports performance testing.
- Pre-season athlete and team screenings.
- Heart screenings.
- Biodex technology, which guides return to play with validated, quantitative outcomes data.
- The only AlterG® Antigravity Treadmill™ in the South East, which allows for pain-free lower body rehab.
Make an Appointment at a UPMC Sports Medicine Clinic
Some, but not all services require a GP referral. For further information, please contact your nearest clinic.
Healthcare providers who wish to refer a patient can do so via HealthLink or email.