UPMC Concussion Experts
Our Experts At UPMC
A concussion can be a complex diagnosis to treat. At UPMC, our team of Concussion Network clinicians is lead by internationally recognised concussion specialists in the U.S. and Ireland.
Our Approach to Concussion Care
Our specialists will diagnose which type of concussion you have and determine a personalised treatment plan for your recovery journey. UPMC concussion experts carry a wealth of experience in treating concussion and have managed patients presenting with an array of symptoms. These include sports injuries, traffic accidents, falls, and everyday accidents.
Support in Your Area
Our experts are located across Ireland and work alongside a support team of specialised physiotherapists. Please see the regions below:
- Dr. Alan Rankin, Clinical Lead, Sports Medicine NI, 40 Montgomery Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland (+44) 28 9019 0290
- Dr. Sean Moffatt, Clinical Lead, Ballina Medical Centre, Ballina, Co. Mayo (096) 22868
- Dr. Enda Devitt, Clinical Lead, Whitehall Medical Centre, Abbeygate Street Lower, Galway, Co. Galway (091) 564 241
- Dr. Niamh Lynch, Clinical Lead, Suite 25, The Cork Clinic, Western Road, Cork, Co. Cork (021) 454 6343
- Dr. Judy Dwyer Clinical Lead, UCC Student Health, College Road, Cork, Co. Cork (021) 490 2311
South East and Midlands
- Dr. Dualtach Mac Colgáin, Sports Medicine Physician, UPMC Sports Medicine Clinic, WIT Arena, Carriganore, Waterford, X91 XD96. (051) 376827
- Dr. Tadhg Crowley, Clinical Lead, Ayrfield Medical Centre, Granges Road, Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny (056) 772 1320