Mr. Maurice Neligan
- UPMC Aut Even Hospital
- Sports Injuries
MB, BCh, BAO, MMedSci, FRSCI, FRCSI (Tr & Orth)Professional Profile
Maurice Neligan studied undergraduate medicine at the Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin. He entered the Irish Specialist Training Programme in orthopaedic surgery after obtaining his FRCSI. He completed this programme in 2005.
Mr. Neligan completed his specialist fellowship in the Fowler Kennedy Sports Medicine Clinic, Western Ontario, under the mentorship of Dr. Peter Fowler.
- Sports surgery of the knee and shoulder
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Knee preservation surgery
- Hip and knee arthroplasty
- Professional Memberships
- Irish Institute of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine